- Got Allergies? Help Is Here!
- Is Electricity The Cure For MRSA?
- The Parasite Zapper
- A Celebration of Hulda Clark, the Scientist
- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Monthly Archives: January 2014
When shopping this past holiday season I was amazed how much things cost. Now I know I’m getting old because I’m shocked at prices. I remember my grandparents saying things like, “When I was your age I could buy a bottle of milk for a nickle.” However it doesn’t sound as good to say, “When I was your age I could buy a Nintendo for $150.” It just doesn’t have the same impact. Plus that same $150 could buy what the $350 buys today, so it’s confusing at best. But check it out:
Here we have a Nintendo Wii U game system. The device is about $325 more or less depending where you shop. The new iPhone is $275 or more.
These are items one can find in nearly every home. Some have more than one. So when shopping this season I got to thinking, why is it people are so hesitant to purchase a Hulda Clark Zapper? There are so many different zappers out there, and they are all about $200 or so.
The author Dr. Hulda Clark wrote many books about Zappers. She suggested to experiment with a Zapper if facing diseases like Cancer, AIDs, or other immune disorders. If you have never read a book by Dr. Clark, she states that a Zapper can boost the immune system by selectively electrocuting germs, bacteria, and viruses. When the body no longer has to fight off these everyday germs, the immune system can focus on larger problems and have a better chance at getting well. The body is a marvel, and healing is a miracle. Zapping is a boost to help it on the way to success.
So I ask, what is health worth? Why would people with video game consoles, and expensive smart phones hesitate when buying a Zapper? What is the most your game console will do for your life, and will your phone help your health – or does it slowly irradiate your brain as some studies suggest? If Zappers do what Hulda Clark states in her books, it might be the wisest purchase you make this year. We all have to ask ourselves, what is the definition of value?
I guess the big hurtle could be that Zapping is experimental, it has never been studied by the FDA, and must be used at your own risk. Long ago I came to the conclusion that I realize life is a risk, and when facing disease is their any greater risk than drugs with dangerous side effects like chemotherapy? Health and lifestyle is everyone’s personal choice. What works for one person may not work for another. All situations are unique, just like every person is unique. Since I work at Natural Health Supply, I’ve had many years and experience using a Zapper, so I’m a true believer in the benefits.
For the best value, if you find yourself handy with tools and have a Do It Yourself spirit, it’s easy to build a Zapper Kit for about $50 instead of buying a ready made unit. It’s a great project, and there are free instruction videos for building Hulda Clark Zappers to make the project even easier.
Ultimately the choice is yours, and to make the choice easier the folks at Frequency Generation brand Hulda Clark Zappers offer a one year money back guarantee on their Zapper. This way you can use their Zapper for a whole year to decide if Zapping is for you. If you decide that Zapping is not for you, simply return the device and receive your purchase price back. Visit their site for full details. You don’t get a guarantee like that from Nintendo or iPhone, and they both cost so much more. So I ask you, what is health worth?