- Got Allergies? Help Is Here!
- Is Electricity The Cure For MRSA?
- The Parasite Zapper
- A Celebration of Hulda Clark, the Scientist
- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Monthly Archives: June 2014
When watching the episode of Myth Busters about the Baghdad Battery and the Ark Of The Covenant, I was interested in hearing more about the ancient battery inside. The DC voltage from the battery is connected to the gold wings of the cherubim on top of the box so people could hold the conductive gold handles and feel the tingle. It is not known what the ancient batteries powered, so it may have been that simply feeling the tingle was magical, and perhaps even found to be medicinal.
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper is also powered by a DC battery pulsing at a frequency in order to bypass the body’s resistance. Once the voltage is pulsed, anywhere from 10-500,000 Hertz (pulses per second) the body’s resistance, or skin effect, is no longer an issue, and the voltage can penetrate the body.
Since Dr. Clark wrote that the Zapper works from 5 volts to 12 volts DC, could the Ark Of The Covenant be some sort of early Zapper? Hulda Clark wrote in her books that Zappers kill bacteria and viruses, so ancient 5 volt batteries may have been used to do the same thing since they are in the range. When one imagines the stressful conditions of the wandering tribes of Israel, having a simple way to kill germs would be very beneficial, if that is what the Ark was used for.
Other scientists have experimented with recreating the Ark and have received interesting electrical results. Sadly, the Myth Buster episode was called short due to a prank of hooking the device up to a one hundred thousand volt cattle prod harming Adam Savage, so the science of the episode was thrown out the window and got the pranking producer fired. I always wished they would revisit the myth in order to complete what they had started because it is an important and interesting part of our history.
Because the Ark Of The Covenant is an important religious artifact, there are people that do not like studies being done on it. Whenever science attempts to define the holy and the divine some people are offended. I have noticed there seems to be a lot of sabotage on projects that try to recreate the device from the instructions found in the Bible. The Myth Buster episode was derailed, and John Hutchison’s documentary for the Discovery Channel was cancelled with the replica of the Ark being mysteriously destroyed by the carpenter who build it with no explanation as to why.
Other interesting footnotes are that when the U.S. went into Iraq, the Baghdad Batteries were seized from the Baghdad Museum along with the clay tablets containing their information. Researching this history becomes more and more difficult since war makes archaeology nearly impossible. It seems that conducting research on the Ark Of The Covenant is polarizing in more ways than one.
Here is the process for making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers. Be sure to wear eye protection when cutting metal. First cut 3/4 inch copper pipe into 4 inch lengths. Use a pipe cutter, hacksaw, jeweler’s saw, or ban saw. Be careful, and be safe.
The edges of a cut pipe can be very sharp, so smooth each end with a half round file to be finger friendly. You can smooth the ends further using 200-220 grit emery cloth.
Jay the Zapper Guy cuts all his Zapper Handles by hand because most machine shops grease up their cutting equipment with a petroleum oil to keep equipment from rusting. The oil must be cleaned off metal parts using solvent based soaps. Because Dr. Hulda Clark wrote in her books to avoid petroleum and solvents, it’s best to avoid them in any part of the process.
It’s easy to shine up the pipes using a plastic abrasive pad like Scotch Brite or a kitchen sponge that has a rough scouring side. Steel wool will work, but it creates rusty dust that can be toxic. Rinse the pipes and paper towel dry, and your Zapper Handles are ready to go.
Above we see a video of Jay the Zapper Guy making a whole batch of Zapper Handles using a vibrating tumbler. Take note of how he uses Hulda Clark approved Borax to tumble the pipes to avoid solvents or harsh soaps making sure his handles are done 100% Hulda Clark style. This way no one is exposed to any residual petroleum or solvents when holding the Zapper Handles.
For more information about the Hulda Clark Zapper, visit HuldaClark.com
When I was a kid my grandfather was my favorite person ever. I loved growing up with his humor, mischief, and wisdom. Later in life when he was diagnosed with lung and prostate cancer I was very concerned. I had already read several books by Dr. Hulda Clark and built a few zappers, but Grampy’s cancer was the first time I was faced with a family member with cancer.
Grampy had about seven sessions of radiation to the spot on his lungs that had the cancer. I had never seen anything wear him out so. He lost his voice and needed time to recuperate from the radiation slowly getting his breath and voice back.
He refused chemotherapy for the prostate cancer, and instead decided to take Hulda Clark’s Herbal Parasite Cleanse and use a Zapper daily. He did not keep up with the herbs because he didn’t like to swallow so many pills, and instead took only the black walnut hull tincture. He zapped pretty much every night while watching TV. Wheel Of Fortune, Jeopardy, and America’s Funniest Videos were zapping time for Grampy.
He won his bout with cancer, and 5 years later the VA Hospital invited him to a “I Cured My Cancer Picnic”. He lived the rest of his life cancer free, zapping at least weekly, and eventually about 12 years later died in his sleep at 83 years old. This is my video testimonial about the incredible story of an incredible man who beat cancer.