- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Monthly Archives: April 2017
When I started using a Hulda Clark Zapper in 1996, I did so because I was curious. My father had given me a copy of Hulda Clark’s book, The Cure For All Diseases, and asked me to build him a zapper. The Radio Shack parts came in bundles, so I had enough parts to build three zappers. One for my dad, one for me, and I gave one to my grandparents.
I used the zapper daily for several weeks, then once or twice a week as suggested in Dr. Clark’s book. I used the zapper any time I was exposed to a sick person, or felt down, myself. I quickly became a believer, using the zapper religiously for several years, turning many friends, family members, and co-workers onto the device. I made a zapper for anyone that would supply me with the parts to do so. Each one told me I should start a zapper business, and eventually I did found Natural Health Supply in 2001. After 5 years of first hand zapper experience I was excited to make a living sharing my little secret of the universe with others.
Here I am writing this blog entry more than twenty years later. Now get this: I believe that I have practically stopped aging since I began zapping twenty plus years ago. I know lifestyle is a big part of it, too. I eat organic, don’t smoke, or take any prescription drugs. Beyond that however, I really think the zapper has helped me stay young and strong.
If the zapper really does all that Dr. Hulda Clark writes about in her books, the device simply kills any common germ the electricity can reach. This releases the body from having to battle each and every daily germ, so your body stays a bit younger by being less burdened. If your immune system has less to do, it’s easier to stay healthy and spry. So the zapper is a “cure all” device, because in essence it simply takes unnecessary work away from your immune system so that your immune system can focus on getting rid of major illness, or disease. What’s super cool is that there are no side effects or drug interactions. Zapping is electrical. A zapper emits a radio frequency and the user holds two copper handles. The zapper current will travel to many parts of the body, mostly through the blood and lymph system because it is most conductive.
The theory is that the zapper’s positive offset square wave frequency is enough to zap those little critters to death, and we cannot even feel it. No shock, no jolt. You feel nothing, that is, unless you’re a germ. By cleaning house in this manner on a routine basis, I believe I have kept my body the temple it deserves to be.
Zapping was an unexpected discovery made by the scientist Nikola Tesla. While at work perfecting the early days of radio transmission he wrote that he had noticed painful cuts, scratches, and wounds with slight infections would clear up around certain frequencies. Tesla shared his discovery with contemporary Georges Lakhovsky, who used Tesla coils to make the cancer fighting device, the Multiple Wave Oscillator. Royal Raymond Rife added to the science by researching the exact frequencies each pathogen was killed by, charting the mortal oscillatory rate for disease causing germs. Some really smart people have spent their life working on electronic wellness devices, and I’m convinced from using them that they really do work wonders!
So yeah, the zapper is a public domain device with over 100 years of history. It’s not approved by the FDA because public domain items cannot be patented, so patent medicine will not run a six hundred million dollar, ten year double blind study, any time soon. In Canada and Switzerland the zapper is sold over the counter without a prescription for post operative infection. Exactly as Tesla described it back in the 1800′s. In the United States the zapper falls under folk medicine but some universities have began conducting studies that shed positive light on using a zapper. You can only know if zapping works by using one yourself. Looking for that magic silver bullet to give you that added edge in life? Buy a zapper, or if you’re handy, build your own zapper. Experiment with it at home, and tell others about what you find out.