- A Celebration of Hulda Clark, the Scientist
- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Today is the anniversary of Hulda Clark‘s birthday. She would been 90 years old. She died on September 3, 2009 – just over a month shy of her 81st birthday. It would have been a ripe old age for her life and death to be celebrated if it weren’t for the controversy her death certificate caused: the author of a series of books beginning with “The Cure For All Cancers” died of cancer!
I wrote Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery a few years back to unpack this ball of irony. How could she not cure herself? Did Hulda Clark die of cancer? Was she a fraud or the victim of a conspiracy by the medical community? With no biopsy prior to her death to confirm her diagnosis and no autopsy after it, we are left to simply believe. Not a scientific approach on either side of the debate.
Recent news continue to tout “fake cancer zapper” and “bogus treatments” despite advances in science that are based on the foundation laid by Hulda Clark and her predecessors in frequency therapy: Nikola Tesla, Georges Lakhovsky, and Royal Rife. We would not have FDA-approved (and prescription-only) applications such as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, and Frequency Specific Microcurrent without the Hulda Clark Zapper.
It is clear that the Hulda Clark Zapper is being attacked by propaganda, not because it doesn’t work, but because it is registered in the public domain. The medical community cannot control its use. Anyone can build, use, and sell it. Essentially, the Hulda Clark Zapper is free, and while it’s free and circulating around the world without the need for a prescription, people hold the power of their health in their own hands.
The medical community likes to label anything beyond their scope as “pseudoscience” while they insist that the public simply take their word for it. How many times have the FDA and medical community pushed drugs at us and then later recalled them? How many people have died from conventional cancer therapies such as chemo and radiation?
Hulda Clark always said, “Don’t take my word for it. Be your own scientist or detective.” Hulda Clark encouraged skepticism as the beginning of scientific investigation. Too many people giving Hulda Clark bad reviews are those who have never even tried her protocols. I don’t believe anyone who speaks from a lack of experience. Hulda Clark’s books and research are not perfect, but she laid in our hands the beginning of an exciting new paradigm in health care. We hold the keys to discovery and improvement.