- A Celebration of Hulda Clark, the Scientist
- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Category Archives: Icky Things
“You have lost the right to be believed.” is a quote from John Locke in the TV series LOST. Once someone has lied to Locke, he no longer trusts them. That’s how I feel about Big Pharma and the FDA these days. It’s hard to trust someone after they have lied over and over. When it comes to making health decisions for children, it does not seem smart to turn to those I do not trust.
Brian Hooker, Ph. D. along with Congress filed 100′s of requests for CDC records through the Freedom of Information Act. Nearly 10 years later, they got the paper work. It seems that the CDC has known since at least 1999 that the mercury contained in vaccinations can cause autism, and have denied the studies exist.
Lies: FDA officials have stressed that any possible risk from thimerosal was theoretical: that no proof of harm existed. Upon a thorough review of the scientific literature and internal documents from government and industry, the Committee did in fact find evidence that thimerosal posed a risk.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Julie Gerberding, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (which purchases $4 billion worth of vaccines annually), led the CDC from 2002 to 2009, was named president of Merck & Co Inc’s vaccine division. The 1999 report noted above should have been on her desk during this time frame.
Disinformation: The CDC maintains there is “no relationship between Thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism rates in children,” even though the data from the CDC’s own Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) database shows a very high risk.
Over and over I hear that it has been proven that autism is not caused by vaccinations, when there is no science or study backing up that claim. In fact it’s the opposite. Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s study linking the MMR vaccine to autism was one of many studies showing the same link. Thimerosal can cause mercury poisoning, which is diagnosed as autism these days because of the brain damage it causes.
Those that do and do not vaccinate have a lot in common. They are both motivated by fear. One group fears disease, and the other fears man made drugs and toxic chemicals. Both groups want to protect their children.
Vaccinations cannot be undone. Many parents support the idea of vaccination because they don’t want to believe they have done the wrong thing for their child. They just don’t want to accept they have done the wrong thing. People hate to be wrong. If you really care about your child you will spend more time reading than doing what you are told. Informed action is the best action. If the only information you are exposed to comes from the very companies that are to profit from selling vaccinations, expect them to do everything in their power to make you a customer for life. Sadly, drug companies think they make more money when you are sick, so what might their agenda really be?
Flu shots are the most dangerous vaccinations on record. They harm more people every year than any other vaccination. Do yourself a favor. If you’re not sure, don’t do it. All vaccinations are toxic and have dangerous side effects. If you want to stay healthy, wash your hands often, eat organic, exercise, and get plenty of sleep. If you are religious, let’s see you trust nature and God. If you are scientific, let’s see you review both sides of the available information without bias. I don’t trust drug companies, their research, or their information. They are a for profit business, and the scientists that conduct their studies are afraid to lose their job if the study is not in favor of the drug in question. It’s all too one sided for me to trust my child’s life to. Every drug that has ever been recalled, was first approved by the FDA. I don’t trust that type of system. Here’s a great little video that explains so much, so easily:
Laundry bleach is not intended to treat drinking water. If you have a well or pump house, be sure to find a source for American National Standards Institute/National Sanitation Foundation (ANSI/NSF) Standard 60 certified drinking water treatment chemicals. Pool supply stores often have NSF Standard 60 Chlorine Bleach and non-chlorine water treatment chemicals. The NSF Standard 60 Chlorine Bleach does not foam up in pools because it’s pure sodium hypochlorite without the added chemicals found in most laundry bleaches. Laundry bleaches can have added chemical whiteners such as phosphorus which is radio active, so you don’t want to be drinking that! Other issues with laundry bleach are chemicals like Methylene Blue, Bromate, Perchlorate, and Chlorate, all known to be toxic or major carcinogens. Never use scented laundry bleach to treat water even in emergency situations, it’s toxic.
With municipal water treatment, using NSF Standard 60 is the law, but many do not know the law. It could be that up to 50% of local water systems still use household bleach brands not knowing that not all bleach products are the same. Laundry bleach is not pure bleach, so be sure to look for the NSF logo found on the back of the bottle. Hopefully the pump house in your area is aware and using the proper water treatment chemicals. If you have city water, phone them up and ask what brand they use, and if it is rated NSF Standard 60. Once aware of the concerns, most will adhere to proper procedure. The proper bleach does not cost any more, so it’s all a matter of finding a source and using the pure product to disinfect your drinking water.