- Got Allergies? Help Is Here!
- Is Electricity The Cure For MRSA?
- The Parasite Zapper
- A Celebration of Hulda Clark, the Scientist
- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Category Archives: Toxic Food
Almost every day in the media we hear about antibiotic resistant bacteria making a routine hospital visit more and more dangerous. How sad is it to enter a hospital for an operation, or simply with a cut or wound, only to catch a life threatening bacteria while there?
Drug companies are scrambling to create new drugs, new antibiotics, and invent new vaccinations while ignoring over 100 years of research on electrical frequency healing. Science cannot deny that all living and nonliving things have an oscillatory rate which will destroy or kill them. We’ve all seen a singer break glass. The same process can be seen under a microscope. Microbes, pathogens, and bacteria can be surrounded by radio frequency and watched as they die. The thin walls of their membranes become unstable. They hemorrhage and dissipate. Now the body’s immune system and white blood cells can clean up without a fight, fever, or suffering. A huge advantage!
Once again money becomes the issue. Science over 100 years old is Public Domain — and no one can monopolize a solution that is public domain. No large pharmaceutical company will invest millions of dollars researching anything that is public domain. There is no way to make a return on investment. In fact, they tend to discredit any easy answer within the public domain that could compete with their drug monopoly. They are after all, a for-profit businesses first and foremost. Your health is secondary to reporting profits to the board of directors. Don’t let their bias get in the way of your health.
If most of the antibiotic resistant bacteria is swarming around hospitals, it could be wise to avoid these places if possible. The CDC has issued warnings about going into hospitals needlessly due to the risk of drug resistant strains of bacteria, which they have few ideas how to cope with beyond inventing stronger new antibiotics. Their abuse of antibiotics over the decades have created these super bugs, so will the cycle go on and on until we have mega super bugs? Maybe it’s time we the people find the answer since medical science is without one.
The best solution to today’s drug resistant bacterial infections may now be in the people’s hands, which isn’t a bad place for a solution to be. Know anyone handy with a soldering iron? Got a mad scientist friend? Have them build a zapper for you and your loved ones. With a little expertise in electronics and access to Radio Shack or other electronics dealer, anyone can make a zapper and experiment with frequency healing on their own. Anytime you have a bacterial problem, cut, scratch, infection, inflammation, pain, illness, cold, flu, get it out and see if it helps to zap it. Many times pain is caused by the presence of bacteria. You could zap as soon as you feel pain, or on your way to see your doctor. You might be well by the time you get there. Build or buy a zapper and experiment on your own. Show it to your doctor. Spread the good word so others know. Tell them how you stay well.
I just turned 50 years old end of May 2014. Lots of my friends have asked me how I stay looking so young. For one, I’m motivated by love. I want to love my wife, daughter, family, and friends for as long as I can. Because I want to live a long life expressing my love for these people, I do everything I can to extend my life. I take care of my mind, body, and soul by eating organic non-GMO foods. I do my best to avoid city water systems with chlorine and flouride. I like to get out for walks to breathe in fresh air. I like to get plenty of exercise by having fun instead of going to a gym. I’d rather chase kids around the yard than be inside a stuffy sweaty gym. I practice playing my guitar and making music with my family. We play together every Sunday in case we have forgotten to do so during the busy week. I also zap a lot, which I believe to be my personal secret of the universe.
Turning 50 was a big deal for me. When I was a Junior in High School I had a big accident on one of those large 3 wheel motor bikes and smashed myself up pretty bad. I had three vertebral subluxations in my spine and had torn all the ligaments in my right arm. I spent nearly a year in a back brace to help me heal. The Osteopath doctor told me that the massive damage I had due to my spinal injury, I may never live to see my 50th birthday. Because of this scare, I found myself obsessed with health. I started out with my own form of rehab by carefully playing my drum set. Slowly I got my arm to work again, and my back to have movement. I saw a chiropractor for years every other day to help me stay in line. I learned to eat well, get plenty of rest, and to appreciate every day of my life as if it may be my last. My accident gave me perspective on how fragile life can be.
I did a lot of reading then, since I couldn’t do much else. There is a bit of wisdom I learned from Benjamin Hoff and his book, The Tao Of Pooh: ’One disease, long life; no disease, short life.’ A weakness can do you a big favor, if you acknowledge it. By approaching all things in life so as to find the strength and benefit, one can always come out on top. Every situation has an advantage. Find the advantage and live life well. I see every problem as a chance to discover a solution. In this way I turn problems into a game and make it child’s play. (Add a little mischief, and it can even be fun). Try not to take things so seriously that it ruins your good time. Spend as much time doing the things you love in life, follow your heart, and be motivated by that love.