- A Celebration of Hulda Clark, the Scientist
- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Tag Archives: albert abrams
Almost every day in the media we hear about antibiotic resistant bacteria making a routine hospital visit more and more dangerous. How sad is it to enter a hospital for an operation, or simply with a cut or wound, only to catch a life threatening bacteria while there?
Drug companies are scrambling to create new drugs, new antibiotics, and invent new vaccinations while ignoring over 100 years of research on electrical frequency healing. Science cannot deny that all living and nonliving things have an oscillatory rate which will destroy or kill them. We’ve all seen a singer break glass. The same process can be seen under a microscope. Microbes, pathogens, and bacteria can be surrounded by radio frequency and watched as they die. The thin walls of their membranes become unstable. They hemorrhage and dissipate. Now the body’s immune system and white blood cells can clean up without a fight, fever, or suffering. A huge advantage!
Once again money becomes the issue. Science over 100 years old is Public Domain — and no one can monopolize a solution that is public domain. No large pharmaceutical company will invest millions of dollars researching anything that is public domain. There is no way to make a return on investment. In fact, they tend to discredit any easy answer within the public domain that could compete with their drug monopoly. They are after all, a for-profit businesses first and foremost. Your health is secondary to reporting profits to the board of directors. Don’t let their bias get in the way of your health.
If most of the antibiotic resistant bacteria is swarming around hospitals, it could be wise to avoid these places if possible. The CDC has issued warnings about going into hospitals needlessly due to the risk of drug resistant strains of bacteria, which they have few ideas how to cope with beyond inventing stronger new antibiotics. Their abuse of antibiotics over the decades have created these super bugs, so will the cycle go on and on until we have mega super bugs? Maybe it’s time we the people find the answer since medical science is without one.
The best solution to today’s drug resistant bacterial infections may now be in the people’s hands, which isn’t a bad place for a solution to be. Know anyone handy with a soldering iron? Got a mad scientist friend? Have them build a zapper for you and your loved ones. With a little expertise in electronics and access to Radio Shack or other electronics dealer, anyone can make a zapper and experiment with frequency healing on their own. Anytime you have a bacterial problem, cut, scratch, infection, inflammation, pain, illness, cold, flu, get it out and see if it helps to zap it. Many times pain is caused by the presence of bacteria. You could zap as soon as you feel pain, or on your way to see your doctor. You might be well by the time you get there. Build or buy a zapper and experiment on your own. Show it to your doctor. Spread the good word so others know. Tell them how you stay well.
During the early 1900′s Nikola Tesla was experimenting with all things electric including Radio Frequency. While researching radio waves he noted that several assistants were reporting that exposure to high frequency was healing their infections, wounds, and other ailments. Tesla was intrigued by such a thought, and brought the concept to several other scientists of his time for further research. Using argon gas filled tubes to transmit the frequency, Violet Ray Wands were invented, as well as Diathermy Machines. The concept that unhealthy cells could be brought back to health using frequency was born, and the science continues on to this day taking us all the way to String Theory. Could it be that all the atoms of the entire universe are made of little loops of frequency, and health is maintained by keeping our cells in tune like a fine musical instrument? Does disease occur when our cells go out of tune? Is God a musician, and all of life a song? How would I know? But I’ll tell ya, scientists like: Georges Lakhovsky, Royal Raymond Rife, Albert Abrams, Wilhelm Reich, Bob Beck, and Hulda Clark all owe Nikola Tesla their beginnings. Then again, what scientist today doesn’t? Tesla was the most creative of all the modern scientists, and was a living super genius that deserves more study.
The other day I was blown away by the concept that Einstein’s theory of relativity changed how we look at the human body, health, and wellness. Because E=MC2 it means that energy IS matter, but at a different vibratory rate. Everything is made up of pure energy. Frequency Healing is at the cutting edge of this realization. Because we are fields of energy, we can be put back in tune by other fields of energy.
I live in the Bay Area of California. Once I visited the Exploratorium and one of the science exhibits there would demonstrate how different frequencies have effect on one another. Some add while others can exactly match and turn a wave into a straight line. Industry has a lot of use for frequencies, and there are many U.S. patents.
The medical world uses frequency in many applications. UV light stints are put inside the body to clean blood infections. It’s amazing. Using frequencies to heal the body is a science that began over 100 years ago when Nikola Tesla noticed that being around frequencies had healing effects on his assistants. Tesla’s work with Georges Lakhovsky is nothing short of miraculous. They built a Multi Wave Oscillator that would bathe the body in frequencies, and the patient would resonate back to health.
Amazing article by Dr. Synthia Andrews, ND on the Pioneers of Frequency Healing
Another good read: Frequency Healing History, US Patents, Medical Uses of Frequency