- Got Allergies? Help Is Here!
- Is Electricity The Cure For MRSA?
- The Parasite Zapper
- A Celebration of Hulda Clark, the Scientist
- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Tag Archives: conspiracy
Today is the anniversary of Hulda Clark‘s birthday. She would been 90 years old. She died on September 3, 2009 – just over a month shy of her 81st birthday. It would have been a ripe old age for her life and death to be celebrated if it weren’t for the controversy her death certificate caused: the author of a series of books beginning with “The Cure For All Cancers” died of cancer!
I wrote Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery a few years back to unpack this ball of irony. How could she not cure herself? Did Hulda Clark die of cancer? Was she a fraud or the victim of a conspiracy by the medical community? With no biopsy prior to her death to confirm her diagnosis and no autopsy after it, we are left to simply believe. Not a scientific approach on either side of the debate.
Recent news continue to tout “fake cancer zapper” and “bogus treatments” despite advances in science that are based on the foundation laid by Hulda Clark and her predecessors in frequency therapy: Nikola Tesla, Georges Lakhovsky, and Royal Rife. We would not have FDA-approved (and prescription-only) applications such as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, and Frequency Specific Microcurrent without the Hulda Clark Zapper.
It is clear that the Hulda Clark Zapper is being attacked by propaganda, not because it doesn’t work, but because it is registered in the public domain. The medical community cannot control its use. Anyone can build, use, and sell it. Essentially, the Hulda Clark Zapper is free, and while it’s free and circulating around the world without the need for a prescription, people hold the power of their health in their own hands.
The medical community likes to label anything beyond their scope as “pseudoscience” while they insist that the public simply take their word for it. How many times have the FDA and medical community pushed drugs at us and then later recalled them? How many people have died from conventional cancer therapies such as chemo and radiation?
Hulda Clark always said, “Don’t take my word for it. Be your own scientist or detective.” Hulda Clark encouraged skepticism as the beginning of scientific investigation. Too many people giving Hulda Clark bad reviews are those who have never even tried her protocols. I don’t believe anyone who speaks from a lack of experience. Hulda Clark’s books and research are not perfect, but she laid in our hands the beginning of an exciting new paradigm in health care. We hold the keys to discovery and improvement.
Almost every day in the media we hear about antibiotic resistant bacteria making a routine hospital visit more and more dangerous. How sad is it to enter a hospital for an operation, or simply with a cut or wound, only to catch a life threatening bacteria while there?
Drug companies are scrambling to create new drugs, new antibiotics, and invent new vaccinations while ignoring over 100 years of research on electrical frequency healing. Science cannot deny that all living and nonliving things have an oscillatory rate which will destroy or kill them. We’ve all seen a singer break glass. The same process can be seen under a microscope. Microbes, pathogens, and bacteria can be surrounded by radio frequency and watched as they die. The thin walls of their membranes become unstable. They hemorrhage and dissipate. Now the body’s immune system and white blood cells can clean up without a fight, fever, or suffering. A huge advantage!
Once again money becomes the issue. Science over 100 years old is Public Domain — and no one can monopolize a solution that is public domain. No large pharmaceutical company will invest millions of dollars researching anything that is public domain. There is no way to make a return on investment. In fact, they tend to discredit any easy answer within the public domain that could compete with their drug monopoly. They are after all, a for-profit businesses first and foremost. Your health is secondary to reporting profits to the board of directors. Don’t let their bias get in the way of your health.
If most of the antibiotic resistant bacteria is swarming around hospitals, it could be wise to avoid these places if possible. The CDC has issued warnings about going into hospitals needlessly due to the risk of drug resistant strains of bacteria, which they have few ideas how to cope with beyond inventing stronger new antibiotics. Their abuse of antibiotics over the decades have created these super bugs, so will the cycle go on and on until we have mega super bugs? Maybe it’s time we the people find the answer since medical science is without one.
The best solution to today’s drug resistant bacterial infections may now be in the people’s hands, which isn’t a bad place for a solution to be. Know anyone handy with a soldering iron? Got a mad scientist friend? Have them build a zapper for you and your loved ones. With a little expertise in electronics and access to Radio Shack or other electronics dealer, anyone can make a zapper and experiment with frequency healing on their own. Anytime you have a bacterial problem, cut, scratch, infection, inflammation, pain, illness, cold, flu, get it out and see if it helps to zap it. Many times pain is caused by the presence of bacteria. You could zap as soon as you feel pain, or on your way to see your doctor. You might be well by the time you get there. Build or buy a zapper and experiment on your own. Show it to your doctor. Spread the good word so others know. Tell them how you stay well.