- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Tag Archives: herbal parasite cleanse
When I was a kid my grandfather was my favorite person ever. I loved growing up with his humor, mischief, and wisdom. Later in life when he was diagnosed with lung and prostate cancer I was very concerned. I had already read several books by Dr. Hulda Clark and built a few zappers, but Grampy’s cancer was the first time I was faced with a family member with cancer.
Grampy had about seven sessions of radiation to the spot on his lungs that had the cancer. I had never seen anything wear him out so. He lost his voice and needed time to recuperate from the radiation slowly getting his breath and voice back.
He refused chemotherapy for the prostate cancer, and instead decided to take Hulda Clark’s Herbal Parasite Cleanse and use a Zapper daily. He did not keep up with the herbs because he didn’t like to swallow so many pills, and instead took only the black walnut hull tincture. He zapped pretty much every night while watching TV. Wheel Of Fortune, Jeopardy, and America’s Funniest Videos were zapping time for Grampy.
He won his bout with cancer, and 5 years later the VA Hospital invited him to a “I Cured My Cancer Picnic”. He lived the rest of his life cancer free, zapping at least weekly, and eventually about 12 years later died in his sleep at 83 years old. This is my video testimonial about the incredible story of an incredible man who beat cancer.
Ninang Noni is a very close family friend. When she was diagnosed as possibly having breast cancer she phoned and emailed me a few times for advice on what to read up on. I suggested that she download the free Day Book and give Hulda Clark’s Herbal Parasite Cleanse and Zapper a try. Here are a few excerpts from our emails:
I’m guessing it’s the parasite cleanse I should do…last time I just did the walnut hull. That’s what I thought it was, that and the zapper…it’s more complicated, hey?
Okay, I’m not sure what to do. (Funny, I was thinking about doing a cleanse BEFORE all this happened.)
I felt like I was being pushed around, and I DO NOT want to do surgery for something that potentially is nothing at all.
So irritated. ANYway, calcium deposits that could be nothing at all, or could be an indicator of cancer that is developing. I managed to get a great surgeon to consult with who said, “No, I don’t think you’re crazy for waiting.” We’re doing another mammogram in 4 months instead of surgery. GEEZ.
I think this deposit of calcium is from my motorcycle accident. It is in exactly the same area where my vertebrae was pushed in, but (obviously) it’s on the other side…if you poked a stick through my body from the vertebrae, that’s where the calcium deposits are. They told me they can be caused by a blow to the body. HELLO!!!???
ANYway the radiologists, I think HAVE to side with one another in so far as, yes, this could indicate cancer, but it also can indicate MANY things. Sadly, because of the location, they can’t do a regular, tiny needle, out-patient biopsy. No, of course not. SO, “it may be nothing, but…they are recommending an incisional biopsy.” AKA, cutting out the entire chunk of deposits from my chest in an actual surgery.
OR, I can wait 4-6 months (she preferred 4), and just see if there is a change.
Hmmm. Surgery or do nothing.
How is this not obvious?
So, I was about to order the cleanse…Herbal Parasite Cleanse is what you’d recommend, right? I peeked at the liver one..yikes. Have you done that one? Sounds intense. I just want to clean myself out, but it looks like there are so many levels of that. Help…I’m trying not to go nuts here. I want to order it, have it sent to my mom’s, and start then.
I feel like I’m driving you crazy.
My doctor (GP) thinks the mammogram is a hullabaloo, and she agreed with me to wait a full 6 months…1/2 way there. I haven’t done the monthly thing after doing the full course. How do you ” keep up”. Once a month? I did do walnut hull one day I felt sick, and I zap when I feel sick, but not the other stuff.
The calcifications reduced in size to a benign state!!
What a great day.
My doctor was awesome. The radiologist was insisting on surgery, last mammogram. The surgeon said she thought someone was making a mountain out of a mole hill… She backed me up about just waiting. Today she said, ” There’s guidelines and procedures, but sometimes you just have to be rational about what’s going on.” I love her. And I am SO glad I trusted my instincts.
I spent the evening reading Customer Reviews of Dr. Hulda Clark’s books.
Healthcare is a strange world. In no other area do those without experience seem to voice their opinion more. If your car stopped working, people who have no experience with cars never tell you how to fix it. That would be insane.
While reading the book reviews I noticed two groups of people: Those who have read the book and received results from following the instructions, and the group of people who refuse to even try anything found in the book, or even read the book. Many of these people write well and seem educated, so when did it become OK for them to speak from inexperience? When did the opinion of those who do not try something ever matter? It’s not even a review at that point.
All I care about is hearing a review from those who did follow the advice in the book, and the story of how it went. That’s the information that helps people. The only way to know if Dr. Clark’s Herbal Parasite Cleanse and Zapper works for you is to try it. Experience is a great teacher. Check out the reviews from those who read and applied the information found in Dr. Hulda Clark’s books here.