- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Tag Archives: hulda clark
Alternating current supplied electrically conductive method and system for treatment of blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric forces.
Steven Kaali and Peter M. Schwolsky working with Cornell Research Foundation, Inc. New York received US Patent # 5188738 for their invention of a Zapper-like device, “… to provide electric current flow through the blood or other body fluids at a magnitude that is biologically compatible but is sufficient to render the bacteria, virus, parasites and/or fungus ineffective to infect or affect normally healthy cells…”
Science is a strange world. Studies can take up to 10 years, and often only lead to a conclusion that more study should be done. When research scientists discover something it could take decades, or several lifetimes for the science to make it into the mainstream. The common person may never hear about breakthroughs in science.
Science may discover that an herb has cancer killing qualities, or that electricity or certain frequencies can disrupt cancer cells, but until they can figure out WHY, the science is not done. The research will go on and on. Frustrated by this exact sort of thing, Dr. Hulda Clark left government funded research and decided to publish her findings in her books.
Doing such a thing was blasphemous to the scientific community. Research should always lead to more research. That is how research scientists make their living. For Dr. Hulda Clark to publish directly so that you and I can immediately benefit from Dr. Clark’s herbal parasite cleanse and zapper was a very bold move on Dr. Clark’s part.
Hulda Clark published most of her books while in her late 70′s. In Dr. Clark’s HIV/AIDS book (see page 591: The Story of L-G) she wrote that during her lifetime she battled with her own “incurable” disease, a rare form of infection that had gotten into her eyes and was crossing the blood brain barrier giving her brain herpes. Medical doctors have no cure for herpes, so Hulda Clark had to venture out into the world of alternative medicine and discover answers to extend her life.
Hulda Clark discovered ways to boost her immune system with herbs, minerals, amino acids, and electronic frequencies. All her research started her on the path that made her famous as an author and led to the invention of the Hulda Clark Zapper. She was able to do the impossible and cure herself from a disease that she had been told was going to eventually blind and kill her. When faced with her own disease, her enthusiasm for discovering solutions brought her to writing her books and using her methods to help others. By publishing several ways to boost the immune system Dr. Clark helped many people. The testimonials and book reviews show how much of an impact her books have.
Scientists may take a long time to research their discoveries, but when something looks promising, they quickly protect their discovery by requesting a patent. The above patent more than likely was inspired by the work of Royal Rife and Georges Lakhovsky, and in turn inspired the Zappers made by scientists like Bob Beck, Hulda Clark, and others. The best thing is that Hulda Clark’s Zapper was published to the Public Domain, so you can build or buy a zapper today. You don’t have to wait several decades for more research to be done.
I spent the evening reading Customer Reviews of Dr. Hulda Clark’s books.
Healthcare is a strange world. In no other area do those without experience seem to voice their opinion more. If your car stopped working, people who have no experience with cars never tell you how to fix it. That would be insane.
While reading the book reviews I noticed two groups of people: Those who have read the book and received results from following the instructions, and the group of people who refuse to even try anything found in the book, or even read the book. Many of these people write well and seem educated, so when did it become OK for them to speak from inexperience? When did the opinion of those who do not try something ever matter? It’s not even a review at that point.
All I care about is hearing a review from those who did follow the advice in the book, and the story of how it went. That’s the information that helps people. The only way to know if Dr. Clark’s Herbal Parasite Cleanse and Zapper works for you is to try it. Experience is a great teacher. Check out the reviews from those who read and applied the information found in Dr. Hulda Clark’s books here.
Here it is Springtime and flowers are blooming and trees are budding all around us. After a long winter, it’s an amazing sight to see. My family and I routinely do our Herbal Parasite Cleanse this time of year. We take Black Walnut Hull, Wormwood, and Cloves during an 18 day cleanse. We get out for daily walks to get some sun and breathe the fresh air. Winter on the east coast has us stuck inside for most of the time and this winter was a doozy. While ordering my herbs to do our cleanse, I did a few Google searches to see what kind of scientific research has been done as of late on these herbs. I think a lot of scientists read Dr. Hulda Clark’s books to get ideas on what to study next. None of the studies mention her name, and they always want to do more research to make a patent medicine or drug out of the herb, but it’s still interesting to see their results. Check out the video above to see how science is just now finding out what Dr. Clark published for us all back in 1993.