- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Tag Archives: lyme disease
It’s been a crazy year for ticks. Everyone I know that lives on the east coast are talking about how many ticks they have already encountered. Dog owners especially have had to remove several from their pets, and it’s only spring! Kids love to get out and run through the tall grass, roll around on lawns, and climb trees, but parents are afraid they’ll get ticks, so what to do?
I don’t like the idea of spraying my child everyday with poisons like DEET. I mean, I’m trying to protect them from ticks, but I don’t want to put toxic chemicals on their skin either. My family found a great all natural tick repellent formula using white vinegar and essential oil of peppermint.
I also found a few tick removal tools for sale. I found a spring action Coghlan’s Tick Remover claw tweezers in a camping store, and the spoon shaped Ticked Off tick removal tool I found in the pet isle at the grocery store. I got one for our pet, and one for our family.
So far only the dog and I have picked up a tick. I was unlucky enough to have found a teeny weeny deer tick on my chest the morning after stacking up some fire wood. I had the tell tale bulls eye ring form around the bite, and I was sick with migraine and flu like symptoms for over a week. I zapped and got better. I made a short video about my tick experience to share with others what worked for me.
I have read a lot of testimonials about people with Lyme Disease who zapped and found relief, so I was glad to have a Hulda Clark Zapper. I didn’t have a tick removal tool then, so it inspired me to buy several. Our regular tweezers really didn’t work well when I tried to remove my tick. I like the spoon shaped one that has a groove that slits the spoon down the middle, and suggest everyone to keep one on hand, just in case.
I suggest if you are in an area known for having ticks, carry a tick removal tool with you because getting the tick out as soon as possible is very important. Getting the tick out intact is just as important, so the spoon tool does the trick applying even pressure lifting the tick up and away from the body.
The idea of having such an evil parasite oozing deadly bacteria into our body really freaks me out. I’m a health nut, and I don’t want my child or family suffering needlessly. These tick removal tools are cheap, and the best insurance I could have on getting those suckers safely out of our life if we have the misfortune of finding them during our travels into the great outdoors. I hope to never need it, but if I do, I’ll be glad I have it.
Karen Allen from Indiana Jones movie fame discusses her bout with Lyme Disease, and how she effectively used a Hulda Clark Zapper. For more information about the zapper read the books by Dr. Hulda Clark at HuldaClark.com
Testimonials are submitted unedited. All situations are unique and what may work for one person may not for another. The Clark Zapper has not been licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration as a medical device for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease. The Clark Zapper can only be sold as an experimental device. If you are pregnant or wearing an electronic pacemaker, please do not experiment with a Clark Zapper. All information is for educational purposes only. Consult a licensed health professional before attempting any self health program. For more information on how to build and use a Clark Zapper, please read the books by Dr. Hulda Clark.