- Electricity for Longevity
- Drug Resistant Bacteria? Try Electricity!
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Making copper handles for Hulda Clark Zappers
- Grampy’s win over lung and prostate cancer
- Ninang Noni’s Breast Cancer Scare
- Ticks Suck!
- How to stay looking young and feeling great.
- US Patent #5188738
- Several 5 Star Reviews
- Plant Power
- Why Don’t We Hear More About Natural Cures?
- Science catches up to Hulda Clark
- Why I don’t trust vaccinations
- NSF Bleach for Drinking Water
- Zapper Kit Frequency Variations
- What Is Health Worth?
- Health Secrets of the Elite 1%
- Did Hulda Clark Die Of Cancer?
- How to Zap Pets
- The Hulda Clark Food Zappicator
- Karen Allen: Lyme Disease and the Hulda Clark Zapper
- Choosing the right Hulda Clark Zapper
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 3]
- My Emergency Kit for Cold and Flu Season
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper
- No More Hand Sanitizer
- Georges Lakhovsky
- FDA Wants To Keep Chickens Indoors?
- Good Electricity and Bad Electricity
- Nikola Tesla’s Diathermy
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 2]
- Tony Brown Interviews Dr. Hulda Clark [part 1]
- Black Walnut Hull Cancer Research
- Royal Raymond Rife
- Frequency Wars?
- Hulda Clark Cancer Mystery
- Pioneers of Frequency Healing
- Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- The Beautiful Truth
- Sick Indonesians turn to ‘railway therapy’ – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Why do we get sick?
- The Great Endangered American Consumer
- Barbara Loe Fisher On Vaccine Awareness
- Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism | Vaccine Dangers
- Gerson Tapes were nearly lost, but now reveal censored cancer cures that have saved thousands of lives
- Treating Health
- Lifestyle vs Deathstyle
- Chemtrails Across America
- Who Cares About Health?
- Hulda Clark
- FDA unleashes end game scheme to outlaw virtually all dietary supplements formulated after 1994
- I burned my finger
- Amazon.com: Burzynski, the Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business: Eric Merola: Instant Video
- If it’s good enough for the Pope, it’s good enough for you.
- Citrus Fruits that CURE
- Would you like to donate to prostate cancer?
Tag Archives: totally stupid
I was reading an insane article about how the FDA and USDA want to restrict all farmed chickens to screened in porches. The FDA do not want laying hens to mingle with wild birds and the outdoors at all, including the organic farms that allow chickens to roam free. It is their hope this will decrease Salmonella poisoning in chicken eggs, but it makes no sense. Because limiting hundreds of thousands of chickens to be contained in small screened porches will only weaken organic standards. Who wants chickens trapped in little cubicles, living in their own filth? It’s gross and unnatural. How can that be a step toward anything but the end of free roaming organic eggs and chicken?
A few years back I read about a patent on a frequency based device that can test eggs using the resonant frequency of Salmonella. Much like the science behind a Hulda Clark Syncrometer, this device simply looks for the presence of Salmonella using the Salmonella bacteria frequency. If there is a match, the egg is removed and destroyed.
Using simple frequency based science seems a lot more humane than torturing animals. Maybe the FDA has spent too much time in their cubicle and need to get outdoors and breathe in some fresh air for a change.
Safeway drives me nuts with their request for cancer research donations. I feel sorry for the cashiers being forced to ask me if I will donate, because I ask back as politely as possible: Why would the most powerful and rich corporation need my money? If I donate to Big Pharma all my precious change, will the cure they discover be free to me when I require it? Who really gets that money? They don’t know.
Like I said, I feel bad for the cashiers. They never know the answer to any of my questions. Then I notice right at the checkout there is a 2 liter bottle of Coke Zero with a sign that says, “If you are not asked to donate to prostate cancer during checkout, this bottle of soda is free”. My mind starts to go crazy all over again. You mean if the cashier forgets to ask me to donate to prostate cancer research, they feel that they should give me an item that would promote cancer?!!! It’s like saying “If you can’t help us cure cancer, we’ll give you a way to get cancer.” Either way they get you in their loop of doom. I think those high caffeine sport colas loaded with chemical sugar substitutes are pure death in a bottle. When did soda become a way to promote health research?